Why sell on eBay? How to take advantage of Shopify eBay opportunity? Is selling on eBay with Shopify India the right decision for your business? Read and find out!
Why Sell on eBay Marketplace
As a Shopify seller, you have access to an integration that can promote your Shopify products to the eBay marketplace and help you manage and complete eBay orders and sales. All this can be controlled and done within your Shopify account.
- You will be able to reach over 170 million active shoppers
- You will have an opportunity to appear in one of the most popular product search engines in the world
- You will be able to control and manage everything without leaving your Shopify account
Selling on eBay with Shopify India: Understanding the Opportunity
Not only you will gain access to a global marketplace, but you will also gain a selling partner. In other words, you will be supported in listing your merchandise worldwide and learn about new strategies and tools that encourage your potential customers to find your products easily, in order to do so, all you have got to do is to click here.
Here are a few helpful tips for selling on eBay fast:
- Don’t make the potential customer ask a lot of questions: It is important to anticipate any possible questions the buyer may have or any specific information the buyer may be interested in, for example, weight, measurements, the age of the item, material, where it was made, and etc. As you become more successful with your eBay store, you will get good at knowing which information to put into your product descriptions.
- Avoid auction-style listings: You need to keep in mind that online buyers are in a hurry. The auction-style listings force the shopper to wait until the auction is over to pay and get the item. Having your products available for purchase at all times is the road to gaining more sales. Don’t expect the buyers to wait until the auction is over, as they usually don’t.
- Offer many payment options: Usually, most sellers on eBay offer PayPal as the main payment option. Accepting other payment options can help boost your sales. Offer as many payment options as possible. Give your customers a chance to choose their preferred method of payment.